Complete Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy remains open and consulting with clients. We can assist you with continuing your exercise programme and rehabilitation during these difficult times.
The Department of Health’s advice currently is that physiotherapy is an essential service and that people can attend medical appointments.
Complete Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy will not see the following clients face to face however can provide a telephone consultation instead:
- If you have travelled overseas within the last 14 days
- Have had direct contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus within the last 14 days
- People displaying symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, tiredness or shortness of breath
- Are currently required to self-isolate
- Have travelled in the noted hotspot areas within Australia within the last 14 days
Measures implemented by Complete Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy to reduce the spread of Coronavirus
- All staff are fully vaccinated
- QR code check-in required. If unable to check in please notify reception
- Staff and patients are required to wear masks unless a valid exemption is provided
- Patients to supply their own face masks. If unable to source a face mask, please contact the clinic on 4975 1311
- Waiting room and consultation seating placed 1.5m apart
- Fewer staff working at the same time to reduce total numbers of people within the clinic
- Hand sanitiser at the reception counter and within treatment rooms
- Regular disinfecting of touched hard surfaces in waiting areas, reception desks, door handles and treatment rooms
- Screening of clients prior to attending
- Limiting the number of people within a consultation.
- Contactless payment systems
- Option to call when you have arrived for your appointment and wait in your car for a call to come in when the Physiotherapist is ready for your consultation
- Information posters within the clinic
- Staff have completed COVID-19 infection control training
- Option to receive all paperwork via email
If you would like further information, please call the clinic on 4975-1311.