Complete Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy remains open and consulting with clients. We can assist you with continuing your exercise programme and rehabilitation during these difficult times.
The Department of Health’s advice currently is that physiotherapy is an essential service and that people can attend medical appointments.
Complete Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy will not see the following clients face to face however can provide a telephone consultation instead:
- If you have travelled overseas within the last 14 days
- Have had direct contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus within the last 14 days
- People displaying symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, tiredness or shortness of breath
- Are currently required to self-isolate
- Have travelled in the noted hotspot areas within Australia within the last 14 days
Measures implemented by Complete Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy to reduce the spread of Coronavirus
- As of November 18th, 2020 NSW Health moved to a green alert level
- Staff and patients no longer have to wear face shields or masks if with 1.5m
- Patients are still welcome to continue to wear masks at their discretion
- Patients to supply their own face masks. If unable to source a face mask, please contact the clinic on 4975 1311
- Waiting room and consultation seating placed 1.5m apart
- Fewer staff working at the same time to reduce total numbers of people within the clinic
- Hand sanitiser at the reception counter and within treatment rooms
- Regular disinfecting of touched hard surfaces in waiting areas, reception desks, door handles and treatment rooms
- Screening of clients prior to attending
- Limiting the number of people within a consultation
- Contactless payment systems
- Option to call when you have arrived for your appointment and wait in your car for a call to come in when the Physiotherapist is ready for your consultation
- Information posters within the clinic
- Staff have completed COVID-19 infection control training
Clients can be seen:
The initial consultation is performed in the clinic. A thorough subjective assessment and if appropriate physical examination will be conducted. Exercises and treatment information is given to the client in the consultation. Following the consultation, the client will be advised if a face-to-face or telephone consultation is appropriate for the next consultation.
Payment is taken prior to the appointment. Payment can be made via credit over the phone or via direct bank deposit. The Physiotherapist will call the client at an agreed time and conduct the consultation over the phone. After the consultation the exercise and treatment information are emailed to the client along with the receipt for payment. For those clients without email, the treatment information and receipt for payment will be mailed.
Telephone consultations are appropriate for:
- Most existing clients. If you would like to know if a telephone consultation is appropriate for you, please call the clinic on 4975-1311
- Those required to isolate
- Clients who are at risk such as the elderly or those with chronic illness
- Those caring for others
- Clients unable to access the clinic
Telephone consultations with the Physiotherapist allows the client to have uninterrupted continuation of their treatment and rehabilitation programme. The goal is for further improvements and more ideal management of the condition.
If you would like further information, please call the clinic on 4975-1311.